First Tee Junior SUMMER Camps
At Will Robins Golf our goal is to give juniors the coaching,
instruction and positive support needed for them to improve
their games and to grow as individuals.
We believe that golf gives juniors of all ages and skill levels,
the opportunity to learn valuable life skills and build character.
We believe that for juniors to get the most out of the learning
experience the coaching must be positive, fun, full of interaction
and be personalized. This means we keep our group sizes small and
have players of the same ages and skill levels learn together.
camps give juniors a great introduction to golf and our coaches and the
option to continue learning the game in our year round programs.
- First Tee training and certification (life skills, core values and tournaments for all ages)
- NCGA Youth on Course certification (allowing juniors $5 Green fees at Turkey Creek & discount Range balls)
- 8.5 Hours of Golf Coaching - Mon - Fri, Range balls, green fee, First Tee Hat, book, bag tag and prizes.
- Small group sizes (allowing for personalized instruction and learning - max 6:1 player to coach)
- Multiple Age groups & skill levels (enabling juniors to learn with others their age and skill level)
- Swing video analysis (allowing each player the opportunity to analyze their swing next to a tour pro)
- On course playing lesson (teach each player course management and course etiquette)
- Skill videos for all techniques learned (helps each player review all of the skills that were covered through the program)
- Lesson plans (helps each player and parent review the skills and content covered in each individual session)
- Schedule Update - We will be meeting
- Mon 10.00 - 11.30am
- Tue 10.00 - 11.30am
- Wed 10.00 - 11.30am
- Thu 10.00 - 11.30am - Swing videos
- Fri 10.00 - 11.30am - On Course
- *These days and times are subject to change based on Turkey Creek schedule and playing demands
- Putting & Chipping
- Pitching & Bunker play
- Fundamentals of the full swing
- How and what to practice
- Golf Etiquette
- TPI - Titleist Performance Institute
- Rules of Golf
- Course Management
- Life skills
- Also, please bring your clubs if you have them but do not buy any for the camp if you don't. We have loaners for players who don't have them.