At Will Robins Golf our goal is to give juniors the coaching,
instruction and positive support needed for them to improve
their games and to grow as individuals.
We believe that golf gives juniors of all ages and skill levels,
the opportunity to learn valuable life skills and build character.
We believe that for juniors to get the most out of the learning
experience the coaching must be positive, fun, full of interaction
and be personalized. This means we keep our group sizes small and
have players of the same ages and skill levels learn together.
- First Tee training and certification (life skills, core values and tournaments for all ages)
- NCGA Youth on Course certification (allowing juniors discounts on Range balls at Turkey Creek)
- Small group sizes (allowing for personalized instruction and learning)
- Multiple Age groups & skill levels (enabling juniors to learn with others their age and skill level)
- Multiple start dates and times (to make booking flexible around other summer activities)
- Flexible Absence Policy (players are allowed one absences over a 12 week session - we do not allow make-up classes during the week)
- Putting & Chipping
- Pitching & Bunker play
- Fundamentals of the full swing
- How and what to practice
- Golf Etiquette
- Rules of Golf
- Course Management
- Life skills